Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013

Wrap Mani


Hi everyone!! Sorry if you couldn't find my blog and if you though I was lost! :D But as you see I renamed my blog and a good friend of mine did this awesome new layout! thank you again! :)
If you missed me than just follow me and you will never have to search my blog again! 

So the first thing I did when I was back in Germany was of course buying some new polish. I brought this nice orange base color that you can see shimmering through the pink. I did this great combination of orange and pink cause it reminds me of dunkin donuts. I really love this store and it is way too long ago that I've been there. :( Unfortunately we don't have that much stores in Germany.
Yea whatever..aah the wrap mani! I've seen many people using this strategy and I couldn't believe it works so well, so I had to try this on my own.
Before you polish your nails you should wrap 3-5 clear tape pieces to a little ball. After that you choose a base color, apply it and let it dry completely. If not, you might "destroy" the base color if you use the tape and there could occur  holes. If everything has dried you put on a thin layer of your second color and dab the tape on top. You can do it until you like the pattern that appears then. And that's it actually! I really love this method because it is a fast nice mani with a very cool look!

P2 - 910 feel tropical!
Manhattan - Lotus Effect

Do you like the combination I choose or would you suggest others I could try one more time?
thank you for reading!! :)




1 Kommentar:

  1. omg! das sieht so geil aus!ich muss mir diese "lotus effect" auch unbedingt holen :DDDD

    AntwortenLöschen

Tell me what you think! ♡