Freitag, 19. Juli 2013

Pastell with Leo Print


Helloo again!! I'm back from my summer vacation. I spent the last two weeks on the balearic island mallorca and I had a really nice time there! I am already looking forward to my next vacation in summer. Then I hope to visit Ibiza with my best friends! <3
So however, here you see the nails that I wore for first 8 days!! on mallorca. I really couldn't believe they lasted for so long because I spent the whole day at the beach. But anyhow the saltwater, the sun, the sand and the sunscreen couldn't harm my nails. :)
I decided for this design and this colors because I didn't want to  use a single color and absolutely wanted to do the leo print again! I also just got these two new colors from P2 which I wanted to try. P2 recently got this new volume gloss-gel look polish collection. The polishes have a bigger and rounded down brush which simplifies the application. Two coats cover the nail very well and they are very glossy.
So when I did this design I started with a white base color and applied the colors in turns. I always kept one stripe or one triangle on top white. On these areas I added a black leo print to let it look more interesting.
I hope you like my design! thanks for reading! :)

Essie - blanc
P2 - sweet darling
P2 - heavenly girl
Essence - be flowerful



3 Kommentare:

  1. Sind die P2 Volume gloss nail polishes zu empfehlen? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich finde schon! 2 schichten reichen für eine gute abdeckung, sie lassen sich leicht auftragen und wie gesagt mit dem richtigen unter und überlack haben sie bei mir über ne woche gehalten ;)

      Löschen
  2. i love it ! very nice
    i became your follower,so hope you will follow mine if you like !thanks !
    bubica

    AntwortenLöschen

Tell me what you think! ♡