Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013

Summer Attack

 Helloo! :) Well, unfortunately the summer in Germany is over somehow. So my prevention not to get any depressions is to produce the sunshine on my nails!
When I saw this new collection of P2 polishes I absolutely had to buy them! It seemed like they were talking to me and said to me "Hey you! buy us! we are so shiny and glittering!" So I had no choice and I really do love this polishes! they are so pretty!! I bought this collection in the colors yellow and red but they are also available in orange, purple and green.

P2 SUMMER ATTACK - lemon drop
P2 SUMMER ATTACK - hot berry



 Here you see the nice red polish which I like much more than the yellow one because it has more and a little bit bigger glitter inside.

 When I saw this two polishes I immediately thought of doing a gradient with them. I wanted to create something that looks like sunset *-*
 At the same day the order from amazon finally arrived so I needed to put some sparkle stones on my nails. I love these stones and I think I will use them very often! In this set are twelve different colors including collectively 1000 stones. And this for only 0,33 cent!!! Really awesome!


so this is my result with my new stuff and I hope you guys like it! Which color do you like the most? thanks for reading!! :)

1 Kommentar:

Tell me what you think! ♡