Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

Mint and Pink Gradient with White Pattern


Helloo! Today I'm getting the certificate of  my german Abitur :) It's a single event and the prom is in two days. So today I'm wearing a simple white, strapless, short dress with laces. Because of my plain dress I wanted to do a colorful mani and that's what came out!
First of all I have painted my nails in the base color mint except for the ring fingers. They became pink. After that I created a gradient with both colors using a cosmetic sponge. Then I used a thin brush to paint the white pattern on my nails.  I ended up with a matte topcoat.

How do you prefer the design? Shiny or matte?

Please follow me that you don't miss my prom mani in two days! :)
thanks for reading! hope you like it!!


Essie - mint candy apple
P2 - flirt with me!
Manhattan - pro french tip whitener
Essence - soft touch




matt-finish:




2 Kommentare:

Tell me what you think! ♡