Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

Green

 Hey Guys!! Sorry I was gone for so long! But the weather here was comparatively very good so I spent the whole days outside in the sun and with my friends :) and that's why I had no time to post my new nails. But whatever. Here I am again presenting my new polishes.
So one week ago I took my dog for a walk and we went through the forest which has finally become green. I really am a nature kid and love the forest and the outdoors! When I wanted to buy some new polishes it had to be these two green colorings. I love green. I decided to get CATRICE polish because I don't have much of them, they are cheap but anyway good to apply and good covering.
I prefer the brighter green because it looks more fresh and kind.
On top I added glitter polish by ESSENCE. This glitter is so adorable! It has green squares, smaller hexes in a blue-green coloring and even smaller hexes in holo. It's one of my favorite glitters! But only because I don't have pink glitter :D hope I can find one soon!
I hope you like my nails! please follow me and leave a comment and tell me what you think!)
thanks for reading! :)




Catrice - I'm Not A Greenager
Catrice - Miss Piggy's BF
Essence - nail art twins




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think! ♡