Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

Splatter Mani + Tutorial!!!

 Hey Ladies! Today I have a rose, black and white splatter mani for you! When I decided to do this design I wanted do create it with a colorful base colour and neutral splatter colors. I just wanted to make sure that this mani looks good so I thought I am on the safe side if I do it with black and white.
However this was the first time I did a  splatter mani and  I think I will do it again! I really love the individuality of every nail and I totally enjoyed blowing on the colors. That was fun. I also like the changeableness cause you can create very colorful designs and combine nearly any colors and I bet the result will look great! Because of this I think everyone should try a splatter mani and thats why I made a tutorial for you! splatter mani is really easy I think and everyone should try it!


P2 last forever - 140 flirt with me (base)
P2 color victim - 500 eternal
Manhattan pro french tip whitener





Tutorial:

1) choose a base colour
2) cut a straw into 3 or 4 pieces
3) better tape your nails .otherwise you have to clean up a lot in the end ;)
4) dip the mini straw into the polish, but not to deep then there's too much polish in it. 2-3 mm is        enough
5) blow strongly with a distance of ca. 10cm.


and that's it actually. After that you only have to remove the tape and clean up the rest of your cuticle with a q-tip! 

I hope you like my splatter design and my tutorial! tell me what you think!
thank you for reading :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think! ♡