Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

My nails match my bikini!

 Heelloo again! I recently got this awesome bikini at the h&m store and I really wanted to try this pattern on my nails. I love the colors because there is a mix of a nude color with a neon pink, light and dark purple and dark blue. These colors do very well on the bikini so why not try this on my nail?
Actually at first I had no clue how to start the painting but then I just began to smack the colors on my nails because the pattern is messy anyway. I used a thin brush an started with the brightest color.


Manhatten - pro french tip whithener (base)
OPI - Glents of Glinda
Maybelline Color Show - Elecctric Pink
Manhatten - 67S
Manhatten - 65W
Debby - 125 


 In fact I couldn't copy the pattern perfectly on my nails but I like the result anyway bacause it looks kind of messy. And I still love the combination of the colors :) what do you think?
Thank you for reading!


my flash light does really weird things to my fingers o:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, du bist Blog des Monats auf Mary tells the World! :)
    Mehr dazu gibt es hier

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oooooh danke danke danke!!! ich freue mich riesiiieeg!! :)

      Löschen

Tell me what you think! ♡