Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

Deep Blue Sea

 heellooo!! here is already my next post. My designs have piled up in that time without internet. So when I planned a next design I absoloutely wanted to do something with blue glitter and a nude colour. Thus I decided for a three colour gradient with glitter at the tips. As the base colour I used pastell brilliance by yves rocher. Then I did the gradient with a mint colour of  Manhatten (87C) and  Debby colourplay 125 for the dark blue. On top I applied this fantastic blue glitter "glorious aquarius by essence. I really love it! I used it a several times before but it never turned out so beautiful. I also did these nails because I can't wait to go on summer vacation to Mallorca with my good friend! I love the sea there and that's why I came to this gradient. thnks for reading! :)


and here you see my favourite perfume which has the same nice gradient

2 Kommentare:

Tell me what you think! ♡