Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

Floral Grunge Nail Tattoos

 hey guys!! sorry for that long pause but my internet was broken. but for some reason, i really don't know why, it works again! yeeah! okay well.. I've been wearing these nails during my awesome danmark vacations with my school. I had to do my nails in the night before we started the journey and i was really tired because of packing my bags so I wanted to do a quick mani. A few days before I brought some thinks of the new essence collection "floral grunge" and I was really exited to try them. So at first I applied to coats of "be flowerful"  and let it dry. This might also be one of my favourite spring/summer colours. The tattoos which were actually disigned for the body/wrist seemed perfect to cut them into nail size.
 So  when I cutted the tattos in the correct shape it was very easy to apply them. You only need to stick the tattoo on the nail and the dip  another finger in water an press it gently on the tattoo until the paper dispenses. After you removed the paper the tattoo might not be perfect on your nail so you have to smooth it to the outside with a wet finger. There might be an overrun at your tips but when your finger has dried you can remove it with a file. After everything is absoloutely dry you should apply at least one layer of a top coat. i hope you like it and thank you for reading! :)

essences floral grunge - be flowerful and the convenient body tattoos.
both for 2€.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think! ♡