Freitag, 9. August 2013

Review Of Catrice Limited Edition - L'Afrique, c'est chic


Helloo again! So today I have a review of Catrice new limited edition - L'Afrique, c'est chic- for you! I decided to buy the tone L'Orange but the polishes are also available in blue, yellow, red and brown. All of this polishes have a sand finish.
I really like the Catrice polishes because they have a pretty big brush which makes it very easy to apply them neatly.
The covering of this polish was good as well. One layer was enough. But I have to say that the sand finish didn't convince me. As you can see on the pictures the nail was not perfectly rough and there were many holes. I also missed the highlights and the glitter that I saw in the bottle. When I applied the polish everything looked the same which made the polish a bit boring. That's why I couldn't even wear this polish for one day because it was a bit lame.

Do you felt the same with this polishes or did I just picked the wrong color? Maybe the other ones look much better? Please tell me what you think! :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think! ♡